Celtic Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan handled the press well and now it’s time for the job at hand. Get even stronger this window. As a big penny of realisation that our pals are now again behind the 8 ball dawns against a background of angst and anger and obviously derision. Well, we’ve heard all that shit before.

Focus on the prize Brendan, or the three prizes and let’s see how much better we can be in Europe. That’s the biggest test by far. But here’s the thing I have been saying for over a decade. Invest in the team to be better in Europe and we ragdoll all at home. Easier said than done, but if you don’t at least fucking try you never will.

Apart from a few, we are all onboard and to those among our support who continue to act like utter petulant wankers, go fuck yourselves you pathetic cunts.

It’s all about beating Rangers. That’s it. That’s always it. He can do that, so move on and be a **** in your own home.

Really excited about this new era, I had the fear we wouldn’t get a manager we knew had what it takes. Rogers was the best choice and that’s fucking that.

On to three in a row.

Our second signing. Offer been accepted

Marco Tilio, lad looks good

From the Daily Ranger

From the Ranger, updated this morning

Celtic have agreed a fee with Melbourne City to sign Australian star Marco Tilio as Brendan Rodgers ramped up his Parkhead recruitment drive.

Australian sources have confirmed that a deal has been struck for the young forward and the deal is now subject to the 21-year-old agreeing terms and passing his medical. Tilio is set to become Celtic’s second signing of the summer after new boss Rodgers had also confirmed the signing of young midfielder Odin Thiago Holm from Valerenga.

The fact you know how many Kent has scored kinda shows how obsessed you are. Lol
The only people who know more about Rangers than Rangers fans are Celtc fans. A monobrowed deodorant free weird freak show of a support.

Our second signing. Offer been accepted

Marco Tilio, lad looks good

From the Daily Ranger

From the Ranger, updated this morning

Celtic have agreed a fee with Melbourne City to sign Australian star Marco Tilio as Brendan Rodgers ramped up his Parkhead recruitment drive.

Australian sources have confirmed that a deal has been struck for the young forward and the deal is now subject to the 21-year-old agreeing terms and passing his medical. Tilio is set to become Celtic’s second signing of the summer after new boss Rodgers had also confirmed the signing of young midfielder Odin Thiago Holm from Valerenga.

Good signing.

The only people who know more about Rangers than Rangers fans are Celtc fans. A monobrowed deodorant free weird freak show of a support.
I’m as stylish as fuck, articulate, glorious hair, a raconteur, smell gorgeous and kind to animals and all who need help. I think you’re mixing us up with your own favourites. They are in a bit of shock though, as the realisation that dark tunnel of fuck all just got longer. Don’t be sad though, you can all look forward to bluster, cheques being written that will never be cashed. Until Beale leaves and a new messiah is put in place who will have us sussed and it all starts again. Bless.

The lad looks really good. Any assessment of him would be appreciated.
How do you know?

Like the absolute non entity you signed from Norway. You know absolutely nothing about this guy. Nothing

Honestly you are like the clowns on FF. Let’s wait and see how he gets on before wanking ourselves into oblivion

How do you know?

Like the absolute non entity you signed from Norway. You know absolutely nothing about this guy. Nothing

Honestly you are like the clowns on FF. Let’s wait and see how he gets on before wanking ourselves into oblivion
I watched him, how the fuck do you think I thought he looked good? You’re talking like you know fuck all about fitba. How long do you need to see a player? Yes let’s wait and see and have it confirmed you’re the fucking clown.

You getting tetchy because you know you’re winning fuck all for a good while? Sure seems that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.