Celtic Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wee Frimpong move to Madrid gaining traction. The Rags are also supposed to be in for him. There is either a 30% or at the worst 15% slice for us. I hope due to his age when we sold him it’s 30%, but 15 is still about £6m if he goes for £40m.

Every little helps.

Wee Frimpong move to Madrid gaining traction. The Rags are also supposed to be in for him. There is either a 30% or at the worst 15% slice for us. I hope due to his age when we sold him it’s 30%, but 15 is still about £6m if he goes for £40m.

Every little helps.
Unbelievable. I have to admit , and I know he was young, I never rated him at all. Meteoric rise for the young lad.

Frightening what Tav must be worth lolol

Unbelievable. I have to admit , and I know he was young, I never rated him at all. Meteoric rise for the young lad.

Tav is brilliant going forward but defending wise he is poor.
That first Hibs goal in the Scottish Cup final years back i was thinking where is this **** as i think it was Stokes who had the freedom of Hampden as he scored.
After that there has been quite a few games where his defensive play has been nowhere good enough.I suppose that is the modern fullback for you.
Yous guys must find it hard for the drop in quality now compared to the Old Firm teams not that long ago.
Imagine that Tommy Burns team playing now,a great side to watch that won very little would be superstars up here now winning everything.

That first Hibs goal in the Scottish Cup final years back i was thinking where is this **** as i think it was Stokes who had the freedom of Hampden as he scored.
After that there has been quite a few games where his defensive play has been nowhere good enough.I suppose that is the modern fullback for you.
Yous guys must find it hard for the drop in quality now compared to the Old Firm teams not that long ago.
Imagine that Tommy Burns team playing now,a great side to watch that won very little would be superstars up here now winning everything.
It’s just the nature of the game. I loved Tommy’s team but he too was shafted by the board when he wanted a CB.

So, someone you didn’t rate going for 35-40m?

Methinks I might win the argument about the young guys we’ve signed. Not that I had any doubt. ;)

So, someone you didn’t rate going for 35-40m?

Methinks I might win the argument about the young guys we’ve signed. Not that I had any doubt. ;)
Nobody and I repeat nobody thought he was worth the reported fee when he left. Great business by mr Lawwell

I was in the South Stand for 2016 Cup Final so had great view of that bastard Stokes running through almost unchallenged. I might be wrong , it does happen very occasionally, but was it not Rob Kiernan he just walked past?

Shame for Halliday as he scored a screamer that day but nobody remembers it. Another Jambo , Barry McKay, scored one of my all time favourite goals in the semi final against Celtic

I was in the South Stand for 2016 Cup Final so had great view of that bastard Stokes running through almost unchallenged. I might be wrong , it does happen very occasionally, but was it not Rob Kiernan he just walked past?

Shame for Halliday as he scored a screamer that day but nobody remembers it. Another Jambo , Barry McKay, scored one of my all time favourite goals in the semi final against Celtic
Aye that Barry Mackay goal was a better.
On his day Mackay is a very good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.