Celtic Thread | 2024/25

It’s not all bad news. That superstar of Ticktok, Cuntwell, off for an eye watering £500k. Just to put that into perspective, I have attached a photo. Every cloud. I live by that.

Attachments

• bd1fcca9-bcc4-4761-9843-dfe9574c830f.jpeg
    bd1fcca9-bcc4-4761-9843-dfe9574c830f.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 41
I am going to bed in three hours, I don’t have enough time to list the blatant cheating we’ve had to put up with. Could maybe cover 82/83 season.
That’s pre Lawwell placing his people in positions of power at the top of the game

We shall overcome

Considering a lot of the teams got put into groups that are a fate worse, than a fate worse than death, I am delighted. Doubly so when looking at how our pals are spewing about it. We managed to get two of the four players we wanted, any enough, but I had little hope of getting Engels. My hope is the board, seeing the draw, like us, will see pushing the boat out with a couple of more first team ready players wouid be money well spent.

Not just for this years CL, but we will have a qualifying round to play next summer, so getting them in now means a better chance of hoovering up another £60m next year too. That’s called planning Celtic board. I know you are fucking hopeless at that, but, give it a go.

Well it’s done. And that’s all I have to say about that.

Final signing. Luke McCowan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.