Celtic Thread | 2024/25

All that for a guy that can’t get in the Denmark squad hahaha

Hearing McTominay went for less. BHA have been bumped
Says the guy who argued Raskin and Tick-tock were as good as our midfield.

You don’t get a vote after that. In fact, I’m surprised Rick hasn’t banned you.

Says the guy who argued Raskin and Tick-tock were as good as our midfield.

You don’t get a vote after that. In fact, I’m surprised Rick hasn’t banned you.
Did I say that?

Anyway just another example of the wonderful job done by Lawwell….

Rangers bringing out their big guns for Sunday. I can sense a penalty already. Along with other Cheatin from Beaton. On paper they are without doubt their biggest threat.

Attachments

• 5a5b3a92-1ed7-4041-96b1-7bcf79bf7fa9.jpeg
    5a5b3a92-1ed7-4041-96b1-7bcf79bf7fa9.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 5
Rangers bringing out their big guns for Sunday. I can sense a penalty already. Along with other Cheatin from Beaton. On paper they are without doubt their biggest threat.
GKJrbBBX0AAiAIg.png

sums scottish football up

Saw Beaton in the flesh at the a Motherwell v Hearts game.

He's absolute shite. Motherwell were on a break and two hearts players in different areas of the pitch went down so he stopped the game. Both cunts then got up like fuck all had happened.

Saw Beaton in the flesh at the a Motherwell v Hearts game.

He's absolute shite. Motherwell were on a break and two hearts players in different areas of the pitch went down so he stopped the game. Both cunts then got up like fuck all had happened.
Imagine City lining up against the Rags and you find out the ref had been a season ticket holder for them? Goes back to a “staunch”’Rangers pub to celebrate wins against us he helps with?

That the Var team where also Rags fans?

How would that go down?

Imagine City lining up against the Rags and you find out the ref had been a season ticket holder for them? Goes back to a “staunch”’Rangers pub to celebrate wins against us he helps with?

How would that go down?
I've not seen Anthony Taylor in The Firbank yet.

I think I'd be pissed off if I did.

How would that go down?
Cheating Beaton is a Motherwell fan ya fucking crackpot!

He bends over backwards to give Rangers absolutely nothing

He is responsible for the shame game v Hibs when he put in the most blatantly biased performance I’ve seen in 55 years!!

It will take a helluva lot more than one dodgy penalty in one game to make up for the decades of cheating!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.