Celtic Thread | 2024/25

Dontcha hate those pesky FACTS!!…

14 years since Rangers were awarded a penalty at Parkhead. Rangers only had two this CENTURY!!

Celtic have had 10 (ten) at Ibrox in last 14 years

Rangers have had 5 goals disallowed in the last 8 Old Firm games

In the last 23 Old Firm games at Celtic Park Rangers have received 10 (ten) Red cards and Celtic have had none
Maybe because Celtic attack more...just sayin'

Last edited:
Embarrassing that today. Decent first 10 minutes then one way traffic from the moment Kyogo had his goal disallowed. Major gulf between the pair of them today.

That shouid have been 7. Brilliant at times, great the rest. Bernardo was outstanding, a right good team performance. Couple of decisions a pen and the goal riled, but heh, forgive and forget is always been my motto. I think.

Fucking international breaks. It’s a time where two weeks in the fabled Limbo, seems like a right laugh. I know it’s all got to happen and I hope we win and qualify and all that, but, and it’s a big but, it’s fucking annoying. And that’s all I have to say about that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.