Celtic Thread | 2024/25

Cheating Beaton is a Motherwell fan ya fucking crackpot!

He bends over backwards to give Rangers absolutely nothing

He is responsible for the shame game v Hibs when he put in the most blatantly biased performance I’ve seen in 55 years!!
If true he did a good fucking job of not showing that on Sunday.

If true he did a good fucking job of not showing that on Sunday.
Tam Cowan outed him on Radio Scotland. Went to the same school seemingly.

Tam Cowan did say he had never shown any bias

It was brought up after Ross County complained an official in an important game was a St Johnstone supporter.

Cosgrove and Cowan were then discussing referees and clubs they supported

We’ve had all this before from Celtic. They hounded Bobby Madden and nicknamed him Bobby Madhun. He’s retired and now admits he’s a St Mirren supporter

Cheating Beaton is a Motherwell fan ya fucking crackpot!

He bends over backwards to give Rangers absolutely nothing

He is responsible for the shame game v Hibs when he put in the most blatantly biased performance I’ve seen in 55 years!!
He’s no a Well fan. He’s as much a Well fan as Traynor is an Airdrie fan. That’s not at all.

He’s no a Well fan. He’s as much a Well fan as Traynor is an Airdrie fan. That’s not at all.
Sorry to burst your wee bubble but Cowan outed him. Friend and Well fan

On the bright side it’s the first referee we’ve had this season that’s not a Celtic supporter.

Dontcha hate those pesky FACTS!!…

14 years since Rangers were awarded a penalty at Parkhead. Rangers only had two this CENTURY!!

Celtic have had 10 (ten) at Ibrox in last 14 years

Rangers have had 5 goals disallowed in the last 8 Old Firm games

In the last 23 Old Firm games at Celtic Park Rangers have received 10 (ten) Red cards and Celtic have had none

Tam Cowan outed him on Radio Scotland. Went to the same school seemingly.

Tam Cowan did say he had never shown any bias

It was brought up after Ross County complained an official in an important game was a St Johnstone supporter.

Cosgrove and Cowan were then discussing referees and clubs they supported

We’ve had all this before from Celtic. They hounded Bobby Madden and nicknamed him Bobby Madhun. He’s retired and now admits he’s a St Mirren supporter
There footage of him admitting inv
Dontcha hate those pesky FACTS!!…

14 years since Rangers were awarded a penalty at Parkhead. Rangers only had two this CENTURY!!

Celtic have had 10 (ten) at Ibrox in last 14 years

Rangers have had 5 goals disallowed in the last 8 Old Firm games

In the last 23 Old Firm games at Celtic Park Rangers have received 10 (ten) Red cards and Celtic have had none
So it’s our fault your team can get into our box?

Five disallowed that weren’t goals? Those five?

There footage of him admitting inv

So it’s our fault your team can get into our box?

Five disallowed that weren’t goals? Those five?
Morelos at Parkhead. Perfectly good goal

Roofe at 0-0 in first OF game. Ludicrous decision

Dessers goal in the 3-3 game. Pulled back for a supposed foul that happened minutes before and three Celtic players had the ball after it

And of course denied our Cup Double last season by a joke of a decision and denied a clear penalty

I can’t remember the fifth. We did have an early goal in a recent OF ruled out after a close offside call.

I am going to bed in three hours, I don’t have enough time to list the blatant cheating we’ve had to put up with. Could maybe cover 82/83 season.

Today we find out the teams we might have had a chance against, if we had brought in the players we needed.

Still, it’s the thought that counts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.