Celtic Thread | 2024/25

Ffs don’t get them started !!!
Great to see so many Rangers fans in the Chelsea end watching the English Gers taking another hiding from the Celts. That made it even better. My big mate was telling me yesterday how him and his son wouid he watching us getting hammered. He hasn’t returned my texts as I tried to reach out to him. Hope he’s ok, no reply as yet.

More later

I may have hinted I’m not really a fan of our board. You probably missed it. This is them to a tee. This pre season, ruined, not by Rangers, sweeping all before them, in their new 80,000 stadium. That didn’t happen. Not by how the team are playing, been excellent. Not because we don’t have a part down payment for pot to piss in. The richest we have ever been. So, not that. It’s the Board. It’s always the fucking board.

I’m quite vexed.

Attachments

• 23eb6447-7e90-4506-b724-a39bd3bd8148.jpeg
    23eb6447-7e90-4506-b724-a39bd3bd8148.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 18
I may have hinted I’m not really a fan of our board. You probably missed it. This is them to a tee. This pre season, ruined, not by Rangers, sweeping all before them, in their new 80,000 stadium. That didn’t happen. Not by how the team are playing, been excellent. Not because we don’t have a part down payment for pot to piss in. The richest we have ever been. So, not that. It’s the Board. It’s always the fucking board.

I’m quite vexed.
You should have seen our board in the last days of the Swales era. Or, and it's sad to say it, in the Franny era. Jesus did indeed weep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.