Celtic Thread | 2024/25

You should have seen our board in the last days of the Swales era. Or, and it's sad to say it, in the Franny era. Jesus did indeed weep.
Jim, we have had awful boards my whole life watching my team. I remember those days for you. My uncle was not a man to keep things to himself, about his beloved team not being run well and many a conversation I had with him as a lad and onward, where many sweary words and much veins nearly bursting occurred.

For fuck sake Killie, at least try to play. Every man behind the ball and as Mulgrew summed up perfectly, just waiting to get beat.

This is why I want all the teams to maximise income, because they are killing the game as a spectacle. Turn up, two lines of five and hang in. Utter dross.

No wonder our league gets slaughtered when a top six team don’t even try to play. Dire.

For fuck sake Killie, at least try to play. Every man behind the ball and as Mulgrew summed up perfectly, just waiting to get beat.

This is why I want all the teams to maximise income, because they are killing the game as a spectacle. Turn up, two lines of five and hang in. Utter dross.

No wonder our league gets slaughtered when a top six team don’t even try to play. Dire.
Looks like Blair Drummond was a good choice for my Sunday lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.