Celtic Thread | 2024/25

Don’t get all tetchy just because someone rightly points out your club is merely a franchise of the Hibs …..
Keeps me up at night. Unlike watching you play Kiev. Witnessed more class at the recent flag shagger riots :)

No offence to any true patriots looking in.

Well, that’s the TV Pot of gold all ours. Don’t worry though. We won’t spend it.

Well said. Rangers supporting press trying drag us into what their fucking team created.

Go fuck yourselves. Not our fault you buckled to Billy McBoyne who couldn’t stand watching us celebrate.

I’m happy with none of their fans at us. We spent money so their coins wouldn’t hit our support. We held up our end, but Starement FC trying to pass the responsibility. Utter useless shitebags

Well said Rogers.

So Celtic unilaterally deciding not to allow Rangers fans into the chamber of secrets is Rangers fault.

Aye OK ya fucking loonies

So Celtic unilaterally deciding not to allow Rangers fans into the chamber of secrets is Rangers fault.

Aye OK ya fucking loonies
Yes. Your stadium is falling down and you cannot guarantee it will be ready. You woukd also have to put in the security measures we just completed for your tossers. See what I did there.

You started the whole farce. We carried out the work. Your roof fell in. You’re playing at Hampden. You don’t know for how long, it’s all you.

And your place has secrets too. We all know that. You choose to ignore it.

As everyone knows, you won’t meet a calmer, more rational man on the planet than me when it comes to the men who run my club. However, even I, Zen Man, am at the point where I feel there is a top about to blow.

About two weeks of the window left, to get the players my fucking cat knew we required a year ago and we have no new additions to our outfield squad. I don’t count the two lads we brought back.

We have enough for another domestic domination, but, in the CL, we will no doubt look good for periods, but ultimately fall, due to weaknesses everybody’s auntie can see.

As I’ve said before, this dithering has ruined what should have been a right fucking laugh at our pals across the river. Totally fucking ruined. No matter how much I try to laugh my bollocks off, I can’t. I have other issues about the pricks who run us, to really enjoy the machinations of the pricks who run them. And the glorious fallout therin.

A LB, a CB, a winger, and someone if Matt goes. Which is a cert. Get the players in ffs, so I can have a right laugh and focus on No8 a lot more in regard to the one or two matters that are currently driving him roon the bend. I’m like that. I’m here for him, but as yet haven’t been able to provide the time, due to being wound up like a spring due to dithering cheapskate ambitionless, shitebags.

Not having a go at one club or the other, because honestly I haven't read into the details of this particular issue like you guys have, but surely it would be better for competitiveness and atmosphere if away fans were at each stadium.

Though with how bad the blood is right now between the fans (as bad as it's been for ages what I have observed, the hatred levels are unreal right now) it might be for the best they're not mixing at the stadiums.

Not having a go at one club or the other, because honestly I haven't read into the details of this particular issue like you guys have, but surely it would be better for competitiveness and atmosphere if away fans were at each stadium.

Though with how bad the blood is right now between the fans (as bad as it's been for ages what I have observed, the hatred levels are unreal right now) it might be for the best they're not mixing at the stadiums.
I agree. But it should never have happened. You may be right about better for all concerned, hatred wise. Although that’s more on your side. You tend to be more chilled when you’re winning. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.