Celtic v City post match

Yep, you drew a match away from home in the CL, it's no big deal. It happens, regardless of any entitlement you feel personally.

Our league is poor, more so by comparison to the EPL, but I have no desire for us to join the English league, that would be silly. I wouldn't mind the Champion's League actually being the champions league, but then again, we wouldn't have had the match we did last night so I won't complain too much.

I also already said we raised our game against a better team, did you miss that bit? What's so wrong with doing that? Clearly we also do well enough against teams in our league, I'm missing your point there. Should we not do that?

We drew with Inverness, so what? Well done them, it's not the first time and won't be the last. Do you boys never drop points unexpectedly against weaker teams (last night aside)? That's football.

Why so salty about it? Arrogance is thinking you have some divine right to win a match because you're better. That's not how football works, I would've expected you to know that seeing as you've been following since the early 80s.

Salty about it?

You're the one posting on a City forum and I'm all salty about it?

Like i say you're obviously very excited after your big result last night, Dick Emery your manager is also very excited-he was excited when his Liverpool team of "bargain basements" beat us at Anfield only for him to watch City pick up the PL title 3 months later that season.

I couldnt give a fuck fella- your talking through your hoop so lets leave it there.

I think you misunderstand the concept of salty tears.
I didn't really. He's whinging because you didn't win against a weaker side, and his retort is along the lines of "enjoy Dundee". That's salty (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=salty). Go look it up.

Apart from that, it's one tiny phrase in a post where I made numerous points about what I thought was a decent game and where Celtic deserve credit. It wasn't simply that City under-performed. Enough of your own fans around here have acknowledged this. Anyway, I'll stop replying to your posts cos it's clogging this place with guff.

I am more upset with the reaction to the draw, than the result itself.
The divine right merchants have been out in force. We knew they would. Dread to think how steep the avalance of tossed rattles and dummies will be when we lose one.

Any team in Europe would have struggled there last night, Celtic played out of their skin and fair play to them it worked. Rode their luck abit but you create your own imo.

Made it a very intense atmosphere and if teams created that then it would be great.

Salty about it?

Like i say you're obviously very excited after your big result last night, Dick Emery your manager is also very excited-he was excited when his Liverpool team of "bargain basements" beat us at Anfield only for him to watch City pick up the PL title 3 months later that season.

I couldnt give a fuck fella- your talking through your hoop so lets leave it there.

Excellent, well thought out points. You seem rational.

To the more rational City fans, well played and good luck for the season. It was a mixture of you not performing to expected standards and us actually putting in an impressive performance. Great, entertaining match.

To the more rational City fans, well played and good luck for the season. It was a mixture of you not performing to expected standards and us actually putting in an impressive performance. Great, entertaining match.

Fair enough, that. Your team did well last night.

Salty about it?

You're being a bell FLB.

Cheers pal,you have argued your corner well despite a certain amount of arrogance within the thread.

Indeed it was a good game and i look forward to the return.Look after Master Roberts in the mean time.....!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.