Celtic v City post match

Not yours at all, re-read my post. I'm talking to flb and his gum bumping.

PM him then. This is the pu lic but of the forum.
When are you having your WE DREW WITH CITY" open top bus parade in Glasgow?

Go and have a lie down, your obviously very excited after drawing 3-3 last night.
Give him a break. He has been crying salty tears of joy all night and is clearly exausted.

Salty tears? Really? Your whole league is salty tears-its why you want to enter the English football league isn't it-your club is guaranteed CL football every year because your league is laughable and you get the revenue for you free pass into it.

Geographical fortune is such a woman isn't it, your playing in a tin pot league and raised your game against a better team, those are the facts fella.100's of millions blah blah blah-surpirsed you haven't called us the rich oil club to be honest.

For the record I've supported City since the early 80's so your stereotypical arrogant fan of a rich club is frankly fucking laughable if your pointing that shit at me.

Celtic 2 Inverness 2-did you afford them the respect for out battling you and post on there forum?

Yep, you drew a match away from home in the CL, it's no big deal. It happens, regardless of any entitlement you feel personally.

Our league is poor, more so by comparison to the EPL, but I have no desire for us to join the English league, that would be silly. I wouldn't mind the Champion's League actually being the champions league, but then again, we wouldn't have had the match we did last night so I won't complain too much.

I also already said we raised our game against a better team, did you miss that bit? What's so wrong with doing that? Clearly we also do well enough against teams in our league, I'm missing your point there. Should we not do that?

We drew with Inverness, so what? Well done them, it's not the first time and won't be the last. Do you boys never drop points unexpectedly against weaker teams (last night aside)? That's football.

Why so salty about it? Arrogance is thinking you have some divine right to win a match because you're better. That's not how football works, I would've expected you to know that seeing as you've been following since the early 80s.

If we defend like that on Sunday we ship 4 or 5 goals. It's that simple.

All the talk of pressing this & tactical that is a load of horseshit. We scored 3 & should have scored 6 so it didn't work. Celtic pressed well & fought hard. Well played to them. But it didn't change the game.

We let in goals that were straightforward easy to defend situations & we came under pressure failling to deal with straight balls down the centre. Nowt to do with their pressing. That stopped us playing fluently at times but it didn't stop us playing.

Defend like that for the next 10 games & we won't win any, irrespective of the tactics used by opponents. We pressurised ourselves into mistakes by not dealing with standard situations.

But it's very unlikely we will repeat those mistakes to that level of incompetence in the coming games.
I think you're grossly underestimating how hard it is to win in Europe at Celtic. Have a look at the teams/results who've been there. Barcelona on two visits there lost 1 won 1, Bayern Munich visited once and drew, the rags on two visits lost 1 and drew 1, Benfica on three visits there lost 2 and drew 1. Using that match as a foresight to how we're likely to deal with teams in the PL and classing us as incompetent is the epitome of 'knee-jerk'.

Yep, you drew a match away from home in the CL, it's no big deal. It happens, regardless of any entitlement you feel personally.

Our league is poor, more so by comparison to the EPL, but I have no desire for us to join the English league, that would be silly. I wouldn't mind the Champion's League actually being the champions league, but then again, we wouldn't have had the match we did last night so I won't complain too much.

I also already said we raised our game against a better team, did you miss that bit? What's so wrong with doing that? Clearly we also do well enough against teams in our league, I'm missing your point there. Should we not do that?

We drew with Inverness, so what? Well done them, it's not the first time and won't be the last. Do you boys never drop points unexpectedly against weaker teams (last night aside)? That's football.

Why so salty about it? Arrogance is thinking you have some divine right to win a match because you're better. That's not how football works, I would've expected you to know that seeing as you've been following since the early 80s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.