Celtic v City post match

The key factor was the officials not implementing the offside rule for your first goal.

I believe we scored 2 other goals in the game and left your team with 90mins to claw back the 1 'unjust' goal deficit, but you didn't. Therefore its not a KEY factor. It's football, these things happen all the time.

Choose to ignore my point if you so wish though.. ;)

The key factor was the officials not implementing the offside rule for your first goal.

Come on now. I was there and it was impressive especially the corner section.

As for the 'offside' goal I was stood directly behind the cross of the ball and saw it as the linesman did, very close but some you get some you don't.

I don't get some of this. The atmosphere was incredible the other night and the fact that the ground was half empty and quiet against Kilmarnock in 1994 makes fuck all difference to that.

This. As i've said earlier in this thread, why are people surprised or belittling the fact we (like every other team in the world) were really up for a big champions league game? I just dont understand the point being made on here. Very strange.

It was a great occasion all round.

This. As i've said earlier in this thread, why are people surprised or belittling the fact we (like every other team in the world) were really up for a big champions league game? I just dont understand the point being made on here. Very strange.

It is because we City fans are not up for big champions league games especially at home. We have to stick by that now it seems.

Pep has called for us to get behind the team and turn up but that has gone down like a lead balloon to some on here. I guarantee if or when we lose a match that will be brought up by someone in a post to use against him.

A lot of our fans will moan at anything, musta become a part of them from the old days

Yeah that's it. Toe the line, don't speak out. Just nod. If something is total shit, just pretend it didn't happen.

No we haven't lloked like conceding 3 fucking goals per game & no we probably fucking won't.

But if we played like we did at Celtic, yes we would, every fucking week.

But unlikely Pep Guardiola would ever allow that to happen.

That doesn't mean our defence wasn't as bad as Leicester's v Utd, last night. Because it fucking was.
Haha. Think your gripe's more to do with your distaste for Celtic more than anything else, as you've made clearly obvious from your comments. You do realise that if you omitted the word fucking from every sentence you'd have far less typing to do, don't you? ;-)

Wow you have a lot of spare time on your hands..

We publish attendance figures that include season ticket holders regardless of wether or not they show up, as technically, that number of seats are still sold. It's not some grand conspiracy to make attendance figures look good on the BBC site, because quite frankly no one gives a shit.

We have very, very healthy crowds up here, all things considered.

dont flatter yourself ... googled in 30 seconds
half full at best for most games is not good

It inspired our players and arguably was a key factor in us getting the result we did.

Yes it did, but shouldn't the players do it themselves?

I don't subscribe to the idea that fans should pay 100 quid a ticket for the privilege of putting on a show to encourage millionaires to perform for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.