Celtic v City post match

Celtic have never been a pub team.and "60,000 pissed up idiots" thats the kind of arrogance that annoys me.Give us some credit for god sake
I'll give you credit if you manage 4 points in the group.

If you manage one Herculean effort for one game then it's simply a cup upset like we see in every FA Cup second and third round.

Dinho? He spent more time on his arse than his feet. He was terrible in the first half.

True, but Fernandinho scored the equaliser and was trying -once more- to be this team motor, was he not. Better than the rest, save young Raheem.

Don't flap, it's a point won away in an european competition, but then again I'm a bloody happy clapper :)

Looking forward to the 6th, nice trip down south hopefully the weather be warmer than up here LOL some Dec 'sun' be good. Could be a vital game depending on us getting 4 points from Borussia with our final game, against an already qualified, Barca at Parkhead which could see us win and take 2nd in the group ;-) Cheer up Lhads always look on the bright side of life and always keep the faith.

As a Celtic fan I thought it was a great game and for 70 minutes it was end to end until we ran out of steam.Celtic never let you play your normal game because of our pressing but unfortunately we made mistakes as well.As we're a team in progress we will get better and hopefully we can finish 3rd in the group.

Does feel like a loss in many ways, due to the manner of our defending on all three goals. But a very tough place to go and get three points in their 'battle of Britain' cup final.

Dust ourselves down, and make sure the same mistakes don't happen at Tottenham.

Knocked out of our stride early on by a very aggressive Celtic but showed great character to come back into the game time and again and could easily have nicked the win in the end...not vintage City but perhaps unrealistic to expect us to be every outing.....Sterling just getting better and better....Plenty of points up for grabs in the group and as BMG showed tonight Barca can be got at....lots of football to play in the group yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.