Census 2021

Did mine today, completely forgot until a message from the father in law

Far too much personal information which is frankly absolutely none of their business. I didnt complete the last one and I wont be completing this one.

I also have to say that I believe that this is very much part of the ONS job creation scheme. About 5000 people including subcontractors work in Newport, they have to have something to do I supose.
You poor snowflake

Far too much personal information which is frankly absolutely none of their business. I didnt complete the last one and I wont be completing this one.

I also have to say that I believe that this is very much part of the ONS job creation scheme. About 5000 people including subcontractors work in Newport, they have to have something to do I supose.

A lot of them are paid a pittance.

Yes, I do think they went over the top with 'employer' and 'description of job'. That was a bit much but I am happy to share the other info. It can help, among other things, funding for public services in the area. Which is a good thing, of course.

According to figures reported by the BBC, out of a total population of 60m, 10m residents were born outside the UK. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63485073

I wonder if we can draw any parallels to forecasts claiming, in years to come, Spanish will be the No.1 language in the USA and Catholics will be the majority in Ulster.

According to figures reported by the BBC, out of a total population of 60m, 10m residents were born outside the UK. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63485073

I wonder if we can draw any parallels to forecasts claiming, in years to come, Spanish will be the No.1 language in the USA and Catholics will be the majority in Ulster.
And a huge increase in immigration from Romania.
Possibly one of the main reasons for Brexit ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.