Centre-back

LoveCity said:
"Caulker set for £9m Cardiff move after Welsh side agree fee for Spurs defender"

I don't watch every Spurs game but he has struck me as one of the best English prospects so this is a strange one - at that price he might have been a good option for us. Also a glimpse of the money you can make from good academy graduates.

im amazed at that, arent cardiff in talks to sign Etienne Capoue ? good moves if so.

LoveCity said:
"Caulker set for £9m Cardiff move after Welsh side agree fee for Spurs defender"

I don't watch every Spurs game but he has struck me as one of the best English prospects so this is a strange one - at that price he might have been a good option for us. Also a glimpse of the money you can make from good academy graduates.

The sale, the price and the agreement to go don't make any sense.

I'd love us to get him, he'd get enough games per season and be a brilliant homegrown player. I'd have thought he'd be at least 15m, should be all over this.

NQCitizen said:
LoveCity said:

I'd love us to get him, he'd get enough games per season and be a brilliant homegrown player. I'd have thought he'd be at least 15m, should be all over this.

have you watched him much, closely? Serious question

BringBackSwales said:
NQCitizen said:
LoveCity said:

have you watched him much, closely? Serious question

I wouldn't say I've seen him more than 10-15 or so times with great depth but he's never looked bad to me, he held his place in that Swansea team well. I think if he couldn't cut it it'd be obvious by now and with his age and nationality its exactly the profile of the player we need.

This game has been priceless as far as the need for a new centre half is concerned.

I'm not joking,i could contribute equally as Garcia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.