Centre-back

NQCitizen said:
BringBackSwales said:
NQCitizen said:
The sale, the price and the agreement to go don't make any sense.

I'd love us to get him, he'd get enough games per season and be a brilliant homegrown player. I'd have thought he'd be at least 15m, should be all over this.

have you watched him much, closely? Serious question

I wouldn't say I've seen him more than 10-15 or so times with great depth but he's never looked bad to me, he held his place in that Swansea team well. I think if he couldn't cut it it'd be obvious by now and with his age and nationality its exactly the profile of the player we need.

in that case you have seen him play a lot more than I have so I bow down to your greater knowledge; my view when I have seen him 3 or 4 times only is that he is decidedly average

What about A. Williams of Seansea? Rumors he wants to leave but haven't heard anything about him at all. One thing today's game proved is we are desperate for leadership at the back when Vinnie doesn't play. He's been playing for a ball playing side so he's not the liability that Lescott is on the ball. Would he come to us? Probably not. I assume he'd want to play every game, but if he could play on the left side(?) he would at least push Nasty as well as give us cover for Vinnie.

What about Martin Kelly from Liverpool. From what I've seen off him looks a good player. Can play CB or RB. Offer them Barry and Sinclair plus cash

Mad 4 It said:
What about Martin Kelly from Liverpool. From what I've seen off him looks a good player. Can play CB or RB. Offer them Barry and Sinclair plus cash
If we can't get a top class one like Pepe or similar we might have to settle for a youngster. There are much better than Kelly around though.

George Hannah said:
Mad 4 It said:
If we can't get a top class one like Pepe or similar we might have to settle for a youngster. There are much better than Kelly around though.

Who would you recommend

Mad 4 It said:

Kelly's a talented player but I think the key criterion for a centre-back right now has to be experience. We need someone to lead the line, be vocal and composed should Kompany be missing for any period of time.

Mad 4 It said:
George Hannah said:
Mad 4 It said:

Who would you recommend
ELIAQUIM MANGALA

SIMONE BENEDETTI

ANDREA RANOCCHIA

MAMADOU SAKHO

IÑIGO MARTÍNEZ

ADIL RAMI

JOËL MATIP

DAVIDE ASTORI

George Hannah said:
Mad 4 It said:
George Hannah said:

Who would you recommend
ELIAQUIM MANGALA

SIMONE BENEDETTI

ANDREA RANOCCHIA

MAMADOU SAKHO

IÑIGO MARTÍNEZ

ADIL RAMI

JOËL MATIP

DAVIDE ASTORI

Yeah I do like Matip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.