Centre-back

George Hannah said:
George Hannah said:
Clear as day they are conspiring to undermine our targets. Barca, Madrid, PSG, Chelski and even the Swampies take turns to sabotage our bids.
Thick as thieves all of them - UEFA are very pleased with their handiwork.
this
Talking to yourself today, George?

its a Barm said:
I'm no cynic said:
George Hannah said:
Clear as day they are conspiring to undermine our targets. Barca, Madrid, PSG, Chelski and even the Swampies take turns to sabotage our bids.
Thick as thieves all of them - UEFA are very pleased with their handiwork.
this
Ha ha
I find it a such a relief to find a post I wholeheartedly agree with

George Hannah said:
its a Barm said:
I'm no cynic said:
Ha ha
I find it a such a relief to find a post I wholeheartedly agree with
I'm glad to hear that. Just don't argue with yourself though. That's the first sign of madness [a common trait amongst forum users]!

No chance in hell Soriano would give the go ahead to spending €30m on a 31 year old. Won't happen. Just press speculation.

Daz_Blue said:
Rekik said if we signed another center back he would want a move .....

Getting him and a fit Nastastic to go with Kompany and MDM is surely enough ......we can use the money elsewhere like a left winger

I agree with this - unless there is something wrong with Nasty that we are unaware of, I would rather take a shot at getting him back into the team that blowing the whole net-spend allocation this year on a CB. With the latter, you either overspend for an older guy (i.e. Pepe) or overspend for a prospect who may not even be as good as Nasty (i.e. Mangala.)

Benatia every day of the week - and I would not rule that out. Roma will get to the point where getting 30 mil for him is a better proposition than getting nothing and we might be able to snatch him yet. Just need to be patient.

Seems like this is a pretty deep position for us at the EDS level, and maybe that is a facotr in looking at Pepe or someone like that as a shorter-term expedient.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.