Centre-back

For the American City fanz - Nastasic is about a year older than the youngest player in all of Major League Baseball.

citytill1die84 said:
blinkblue said:
I wouldn't be against the notion of using Nastasic as a makeweight. Rekik is as good of if not a better prospect.

No he's not. Nastasic already proved him can manage in the Prem. Rekik proved nowt yet.

Yes he is. Rekik is two years younger and has proved he can play in an attacking system like Pellegrini's at PSV. Nastasic was good in Mancini's system where he got a lot of protection but he regressed last year. Rekik is faster and has better technique and can cover left back better.

Plus an added bonus is he's homegrown.

citytill1die84 said:
blinkblue said:
I wouldn't be against the notion of using Nastasic as a makeweight. Rekik is as good of if not a better prospect.

No he's not. Nastasic already proved him can manage in the Prem. Rekik proved nowt yet.

When did rekik get chance to prove it? From what I've read he's already talked about as one of the very best defenders in holland!

Because Rekik can play at left back and center back I think he could well be included in the squad this year.

penalty spot said:
Because Rekik can play at left back and center back I think he could well be included in the squad this year.

Nasty could do both as well though? Due to our spending cap this summer I just reckon nasty will be used in a deal to save money. Maybe included in the benatia deal as his stock is still high in italy?

richards30 said:
penalty spot said:

Nasty could do both as well though? Due to our spending cap this summer I just reckon nasty will be used in a deal to save money. Maybe included in the benatia deal as his stock is still high in italy?

what the fuck seriously, no one at the club is that stupid using one of the most promising young defenders in europe as a makefuckingweight...

MeatHunterrr said:
richards30 said:
penalty spot said:

what the fuck seriously, no one at the club is that stupid using one of the most promising young defenders in europe as a makefuckingweight...

It might have to happen mate, not saying I want it too. Nasty in the benatia deal and bring rekik back?

richards30 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
richards30 said:

It might have to happen mate, not saying I want it too. Nasty in the benatia deal and bring rekik back?

I assume the Mangala deal is 100% dead in the water now Richards?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.