Centre-back

BringBackSwales said:
No, you are missing the point. He was very good in his first season, last season he was poor but hardly played and never got a run of games. It is therefore too soon to say whether he is going to make it or not. But if we fuck off everyone who have a poor 5 or 6 games in a season then we will be fucking everone off. I am sure the club will give him a reasonable chance of making it before deciding "he is not all that"

I don't think he was as good as people made out in 12/13 and was nowhere near as bad as people made out last season. As you say, he had a bad season in the sense that he didn't play much and didn't get a run but imo he wasn't too bad in the matches he played, a bit of a drop off from the seaon before but nothing terrible imo. Just on here players are brilliant or shit and there never seems to be any inbetween.

@agent_edward on twitter says us and Barcelona have made contact for Miranda. I know twitter isn't very reliable but of all of them on there he is one of the most reliable, look through his past tweets you'll see he has got a good few right(skip past some tweets obviously some havnt had time to come right yet) also he said 6 days ago bacary Sagna deal is complete with city so we may be holding back to announce it as a double signing with Fernando (as mcrjon said in the Fernando thread)

thesilvalining said:
@agent_edward on twitter says us and Barcelona have made contact for Miranda. I know twitter isn't very reliable but of all of them on there he is one of the most reliable, look through his past tweets you'll see he has got a good few right(skip past some tweets obviously some havnt had time to come right yet) also he said 6 days ago bacary Sagna deal is complete with city so we may be holding back to announce it as a double signing with Fernando (as mcrjon said in the Fernando thread)
[bigimg]http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif[/bigimg]

thesilvalining said:

Twitter is very reliable, as long as you stay away from the "agent_edward's" of the world. Also if they haven't created their account within the calendar year.

Think I'm repeating, but I don't think Nasty even had a 'poor' season. He was just unlucky with injuries, he was not outstanding but was not wank in any sense, I think at the time he made his last appearance he would have been more rated than Demichelis even. It was a case of bedding in for him as well.

A player that we should consider that is a lot cheaper and has been amazing and playing under Mancini, Chedjou. price tag is around 10m and with the money left we could buy in someone else. Think about it.

Another scenario is that Roma and Rudi buys him cheap as well and then we can buy a special someone ;)

Reckon we shouldn't buy a cb and just give nasty and also rekik a chance, if they turn out to not be the best option then we should buy a cb in January.

IWasHere said:
Reckon we shouldn't buy a cb and just give nasty and also rekik a chance, if they turn out to not be the best option then we should buy a cb in January.

and its that easy to sign good players in january without having to offer silly money? we need to do it this summer its been 3 years already.

there are so many fishes in the sea right now. Players like Mangala and Benatia aren't them all. Especially when WC i coming now and we can scout em all and behind the scenes fix it up with Roma...

I think we need a CB (unless Rekik stays) but not at the money being quoted, would love Sokratis or someone like that someone who is solid and likely to improve in the future but wouldn't cost us a clean fortune Chiellini, Barzagli, Vermaelen and Ranocchia contracts are up in a year and would be available for reasonable fees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.