Cesc Fabregas signs for Chelsea (page 190)

Re: Cesc Fabregas

ElanJo said:
985307_Manchester_City.jpg

Yes pl0x

It'd be like watching Barca/Bayern play...Which I hope is more entertaining when you support them

01cravend said:
ElanJo said:

It'd be like watching Barca/Bayern play...Which I hope is more entertaining when you support them

Who do you support? Barca, Bayern or Man City?
I would prefer my own style of play, look what Bayern got for wanting "Barca"

I think we have a real interesting style of play already, we are starting to create or own style that clubs will remember us for. We just need to play with less respect against bigger teams in Europe and we are all sorted. Maybe solve something at center back since LeScott situation, but quite happy with the team we have today in general.

Rammyblues said:
Before we can buy don't arsenal have first dibs on him.

i really don't see how arsenal can go for another creative midfielder as they already have ozil, ramsey, cazorla, chamberlain and rosicky fighting for the positions.

arsenal need two strikers, a deep lying midfielder/ defensive midfielder and better defensive cover, if they sort that out in the summer they will challenge next season easily.

sam-caddick said:
Rammyblues said:

i really don't see how arsenal can go for another creative midfielder as they already have ozil, ramsey, cazorla, chamberlain and rosicky fighting for the positions.

arsenal need two strikers, a deep lying midfielder/ defensive midfielder and better defensive cover, if they sort that out in the summer they will challenge next season easily.
Walcott, Podolski, Gnabry, Wilshere, Kallstrom and Miyaichi also.

kun said:
sam-caddick said:
Rammyblues said:

Walcott, Podolski, Gnabry, Wilshere, Kallstrom and Miyaichi also.

Exaclty, they need to spend money on positions they need additions to.

Their attacking midfield selections are already one of the best in Europe.

He is linked again today in Mundo Deportivo (Spanish national sports paper).

Did he spend at least 3 years in Arsenals academy, if he did then I can see why we are interested. Maybe the same for Alex Song.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.