Cesc Fabregas signs for Chelsea (page 190)

Re: Cesc Fabregas

dachoosen1 said:
He is world class don't care what he said in the past if he is available we should be in for him he is one of only a handful of players I think would improve our midfield.
Correct answer.

Everyone playing a 4-5-1 formation or a variation of it?

Aguero is wasted as a lone striker, half the player. Works much better next to someone who can knock it down for him

toffee balls said:
Kun Aguero said:
Would create imbalance?

Hart
Zaba Mangala Kompany Kolarov
Yaya Fernandinho
Silva Fabregas Nasri
Aguero

If pace is needed we could replace Navas with Nasri if we need pace.

You cannot have enough pace in a team.

As much as I know Fabregas is a fantastic player and we would be lucky to be considered by him I've really loved having Silva play his best position as our no.10 role, he was amazing against Liverpool doing this. This would mean us playing in 5 in midfield and pace on both flanks is what we really need. We have this on the right with Navas but on the left I thing Shaqiri would be perfect for this and wouldn't be too expensive and still has a lot to prove as well as experience.

Jordan CTID said:

Aguero is wasted as a lone striker, half the player. Works much better next to someone who can knock it down for him
I disagree, I think if he had service from a midfield with Silva, Nasri, Fabregas, Yaya and Fernandinho he'd score loads. Not to mention Fabregas gets plenty of goals for Barca and is used to playing behind Messi who is about as similar a player to Aguero as there is out there.

No brainer for me, but can't see him leaving Barca as he's the natural successor to Xavi who will be retiring in a couple of years.

985307_Manchester_City.jpg

Yes pl0x

Adam-mcfc said:
Jordan CTID said:

I disagree, I think if he had service from a midfield with Silva, Nasri, Fabregas, Yaya and Fernandinho he'd score loads. Not to mention Fabregas gets plenty of goals for Barca and is used to playing behind Messi who is about as similar a player to Aguero as there is out there.

No brainer for me, but can't see him leaving Barca as he's the natural successor to Xavi who will be retiring in a couple of years.

and there I was thinking he's a gonna (out of Barca)

do you know any betting companies who think like you do Adam?

(I would bet they'd get a lot of action if their book represented your views, and their odds would get rapidly slashed, ehehe)

20/1 City to be his next club with Paddy Power if you think it's going to happen lads, they've got him 8/11 to go back to Arsenal and 5/1 the scum though and I think they're right.

ElanJo said:

Throw in a quick, direct, goal-scoring wideman (Reus?) in place of Nasri, and that looks pretty mouthwatering.

Even without someone like Fabregas we could set up in a similar way - Nasri would probably be great in there alongside two other midfielders

Seems that the majority in here puts fabregas riiiiiiiiight in our starting eleven...

Cant understand how, greedy, fake players can get so much hype here. Who should we remove? I cant be Silva nor Nasri? We have Yaya as an option to them. He simply does not play in the same position as Garcia, and actually I would never swap Garcia for him, he is simply a better person, and would always do more for City than "Barca" son Fabregas...

Personally I think he was something for the Mancini era, now that it's gone I think we should look in other directions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.