CFG | Academy | EDS in & out season 2021/22

I wouldn't even include Kelechi, didn't he play in the academy for a few months only until he turned 18 and could sign a professional contract with us? Including Mooy there is a joke for sure.
No. Kelechi joined us in pre-season with the first team and then played in the academy for a year (although he got a serious injury and didn't play much at all) following season he played for the first team (although played a little more in the academy). I think Kelechi counts due to his age 17-21 is enough to be homegrown so I see it as fair game even if he played in the first team early.

The list should be "CFG" players or something like that. The likes of Ünal, Kayode, Rulli were signed and sold, never stepping foot in the academy.

Apparently Ben Knight going on loan. Interested to see how he gets on in a full league campaign. Has a lot of talent but so much competition here.

No. Kelechi joined us in pre-season with the first team and then played in the academy for a year (although he got a serious injury and didn't play much at all) following season he played for the first team (although played a little more in the academy). I think Kelechi counts due to his age 17-21 is enough to be homegrown so I see it as fair game even if he played in the first team early.

The list should be "CFG" players or something like that. The likes of Ünal, Kayode, Rulli were signed and sold, never stepping foot in the academy.
Ahh, I'd forgotten he picked up a long term injury. Probably why I remembered him being signed and pretty much moving straight to the 1st team. Of course he may have been moved straight to the 1st team regardless but that's a bit moot now.

Reactions: kun
Gotta say, that’s a very poor choice of words for the headline
It's a very poor piece of work all round. Spelling mistakes (BeRsant Celina), including a player we bought at 26 as a "kid" and I'm sure many of the figures are off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.