CFG | Academy | EDS in & out season 2021/22

Wouldn't mind seeing Tommy Doyle out on loan, feels as if he's stalled a little although that may just be me.
I agree.

He needs better football,he hasn't pushed on to the degree i predicted/hoped,and i feel thats largely due to the limitations of his current environment.

EDS football is great,but to a degree - top talent needs to be nurtured not held back.

Do we make money on loans above and beyond the wages? What do loan fees add up to? Does the fee include the wages????
Yes, no, maybe.

It's entirely dependant on the loan arrangement as there won't be a standard contract used. Some we may waive a loan fee and contribute to the wages, some will be a big (relative) fee plus they pay all of the wages. Good luck on finding much real information on any of the above.

Yes, no, maybe.

It's entirely dependant on the loan arrangement as there won't be a standard contract used. Some we may waive a loan fee and contribute to the wages, some will be a big (relative) fee plus they pay all of the wages. Good luck on finding much real information on any of the above.
So a Delap is a big fee and they meet the wages but a Mendy, no fee and we meet 1/2 the wages....

I guess either way to his potentially saves us/makes us millions?

Will Sam edozie get a loan this summer?
Based on the 3 friendlies I'm sure a few championship clubs would be interested

Will Sam edozie get a loan this summer?
Based on the 3 friendlies I'm sure a few championship clubs would be interested
fwiw, the Blackpool fan forum were really impressed with Edozie and Palmer in their match thread, said loan inquiries should be made

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.