Chairman's Interview

Thought Khaldoon has come across well so far. Always puts a positive spin on things.

I'm looking forward to the transfers we go for before next season. I think this team needs some fresh minds who're motivated to keep the success rolling in.

I'm starting to see a lot of Khaldoon's trainings in his behaviours now, which is interesting. Wish I could relate that to more accurate info rather than still guessing, but I'm starting to this this summer we've decided to go all out rather than keep the pennies safe, rationalising that quality is always worth it.

Glad he addresses the Super League, I know it's still a legal thing but would be good to hear he say more on it, namely that if UEFA's current plans and own decision making processes were acceptable then there's be less need for reform.

How many parts is this? Feels unfinished, still more to be said.

I'm starting to see a lot of Khaldoon's trainings in his behaviours now, which is interesting. Wish I could relate that to more accurate info rather than still guessing, but I'm starting to this this summer we've decided to go all out rather than keep the pennies safe, rationalising that quality is always worth it.

Glad he addresses the Super League, I know it's still a legal thing but would be good to hear he say more on it, namely that if UEFA's current plans and own decision making processes were acceptable then there's be less need for reform.

Three parts normally is it not?

Is this the post match thread now
It's like bloody ground hog day on here at the moment. Every single thread regardless of title ends up with someone droning on and on and on about Pep and the CL final. It needs a mod to start being harsh with 7 day bans.

Thought Khaldoon has come across well so far. Always puts a positive spin on things.

I'm looking forward to the transfers we go for before next season. I think this team needs some fresh minds who're motivated to keep the success rolling in.

the transfer window is key to manchester city next season. we must not miss out on the opportunity to sign a couple of world class strikers. because they don't turn very often and letting somebody get them would be crazy

forget the price we could move 4 or 5 out and bring enough money for both of them and the wage bill would be fine.
some big names will be asked to move on ? pep said it weeks ago and he said some will not be happy ?

Gundo is not a DM,he is brilliant at conducting and controlling the ball when we have possession,but as a destroyer......he is not,by a long shot.

In three games,Chelsea did not once face our most effective 11,the one that destroyed PSG and was instrumental in our march to the title.....as for your need to use the word 'stupid' then look no further than Pep where that term is concerned.
I agree, Gundo is defo not a DM and is wasted there. I cannot for the life of me work out why he started him there, it probably cost us the game, all to shoehorn an out of sorts Sterling into the starting 11 at Fernandinho's and our expense!

But continuing this on here is not the right thread so I'll not elaborate further as to not derail the thread.

Based on the interview I think he's saying exactly that.

Yeah and we have two fantastic defensive midfielders. Neither of which started. You can’t, with a straight face, claim Pep got the selection and shape correct. And you can keep your strawman Russ, I’m not arguing that only 12 players should play a whole season. I’m saying that we played our obvious strongest side in the 1/4 and semi finals. Then Pep had a brain fart and cost us in the final.
Yes I have argued that us not playing DMs was insignificant as they would have made little difference to the outcome.

Pep played to create chances that is where we failed, because Chelsea have a fabulous defence. PLaying DMs would not help create, it may help solidify at the expense of creation and we were already struggling to create.

Yeah and we have two fantastic defensive midfielders. Neither of which started. You can’t, with a straight face, claim Pep got the selection and shape correct. And you can keep your strawman Russ, I’m not arguing that only 12 players should play a whole season. I’m saying that we played our obvious strongest side in the 1/4 and semi finals. Then Pep had a brain fart and cost us in the final.
Anyway my point was about best Elevens.

I am sure there are so many variations on a best 11 nobody is right or wrong.

What I would consider our best eleven is probably very different to yours for a start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.