Chairman's Interview

Agreed.

The shameful Glazer quote, the whole ESL fiasco, stadium investment that could've been done while it was empty, means that beyond corporate tinkering there'll be nowt for the likes of you and me.

I've sat through corporate statements like this too many times, often delivered by slightly unhinged Yanks, this was just a upmarket version but just as empty.
I still can’t get my head around the fact some people still think publishing a Joel Glazer quote about the Super League and having absolutely zero comment from anyone employed by the club and zero mention of the SL on any of our social media channels, was some kind of “oversight” by the club.

It’s like people have had their eyes closed for the last 10 years.

I get the feeling that Alan Brazil's opinion of City doesn't keep him up at night.
I suppose he gets mixed up whether he support wests ham or villa, and he didn't know Sergio played on Saturday. Either that or the interview was written before the game an they forgot to change it.

Yeah, this guy is a major player. City is the cherry on the icing of a very substantial cake.

moscow-russia-28th-nov-2018-moscow-russia-november-28-2018-mubadala-investment-company-ceo-and-managing-director-khaldoon-khalifa-al-mubarak-l-and-russias-president-vladimir-putin-at-a-plenary-session-of-the-10th-vtb-capital-annual-investment-forum-russia-calling!-at-moscows-world-trade-centre-mikhail-metzeltass-credit-itar-tass-news-agencyalamy-live-news-R4P6K9.jpg

rupert-murdoch-poses-with-mubadala-development-company-ceo-khaldoon-picture-id97580049

b8ac6f43d06317947a9213.jpg

And in the Oval Office....

Crown_Prince_Sheikh_Mohammad_visit_website_use_%2818_of_18%29[1].jpg
You're not doing him any favours here.

It's full of experts in every field, you listen to some of them, they actually think they could do a better job than the top bods, pep ect ,they're full of shit half of them, but like the sound of their own importance
It’s pretty funny. Wait till they turn on our owner next lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.