Chairman's Interview

I’ve just read his wiki.
Fuck me, what a guy!
He’s more jobs then soft mick.

Yeah, this guy is a major player. City is the cherry on the icing of a very substantial cake.

moscow-russia-28th-nov-2018-moscow-russia-november-28-2018-mubadala-investment-company-ceo-and-managing-director-khaldoon-khalifa-al-mubarak-l-and-russias-president-vladimir-putin-at-a-plenary-session-of-the-10th-vtb-capital-annual-investment-forum-russia-calling!-at-moscows-world-trade-centre-mikhail-metzeltass-credit-itar-tass-news-agencyalamy-live-news-R4P6K9.jpg

rupert-murdoch-poses-with-mubadala-development-company-ceo-khaldoon-picture-id97580049

b8ac6f43d06317947a9213.jpg

And in the Oval Office....

Crown_Prince_Sheikh_Mohammad_visit_website_use_%2818_of_18%29[1].jpg

Last edited:
The rags, CL loss, trophies galore!! Waffle, dither and fudge....Whataboutism at its finest.

The end of season message from the best chairman in the land and all the world, was a tummy tickle puff piece.

Quelle suprise!

That's it.

The End.

Fin.
Don’t like the ownership then. Everybody has an opinion, I respect yours.

I don't understand the negative comments about Khaldoon
It's full of experts in every field, you listen to some of them, they actually think they could do a better job than the top bods, pep ect ,they're full of shit half of them, but like the sound of their own importance

The rags, CL loss, trophies galore!! Waffle, dither and fudge....Whataboutism at its finest.

The end of season message from the best chairman in the land and all the world, was a tummy tickle puff piece.

Quelle suprise!

That's it.

The End.

Fin.
The negatives that happened weren’t negatives, they were positives waiting to happen.

Blue sky thinking made sky blue thinking.

My only takeaway from all of that is he probably uses a hair loss product.

I say probably because I don’t want to be specific on the brand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.