Chairman's Interview

So you think all he said was total bollocks then ? Unreal,untrue ?

No, but it was insubstantial.

What is it with you? He's a good Chairman, but he ain't perfection incarnate and this end of year message was smooth, upbeat, optimistic, enjoyable and almost completely vacuous.

There are things he can't tell us, we all understand that, but on stadium improvements for example, which he could tell us about, he spent two minutes saying we're not having any, at least I think that's what he meant, though he didn't actually say it, he said some other upbeat stuff, I think, something or other at any rate, at some unspecified time in the future....It was definitely maybe.

No, but it was insubstantial.

What is it with you? He's a good Chairman, but he ain't perfection incarnate and this end of year message was smooth, upbeat, optimistic, enjoyable and almost completely vacuous.

There are things he can't tell us, we all understand that, but on stadium improvements for example, which he could tell us about, he spent two minutes saying we're not having any, at least I think that's what he meant, though he didn't actually say it, he said some other upbeat stuff, I think, something or other at any rate, at some unspecified time in the future....It was definitely maybe.
He didn`t say that at all.He said that there were areas that needed looking into ref stadium improvements.Personally I couldn`t give a flying fuck what the stadium looks like from the outside,just give me a team that does it for us on the pitch.

So you think all he said was total bollocks then ? Unreal,untrue ?

It can only be untrue if he said something that is patently false or does not come to pass.

It can only be bollocks if what he said clearly made no sense.

It can only be unreal if anything he said was hubris, or unrealistically optimistic, or simply unachievable.

He did none of those things because in essence he didn't say anything. That's what politicians do.

He didn`t say that at all.He said that there were areas that needed looking into ref stadium improvements.Personally I couldn`t give a flying fuck what the stadium looks like from the outside,just give me a team that does it for us on the pitch.
The question was about the stadium looking a bit tatty and what about improvements, bars etc, in essence there were areas that needed looking in to.

His reply.....

There were areas that needed looking into.

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm much the wiser now!

You can't see it can you? Never mind, Up The Blues!

Look forward to his interview every year, sure its polished spin but he's not going to give out strategic thinking to the public. We have the best ownership and management in football I believe. Some of the needy people on the thread need to give their heads a wobble, we could have the Glazers in charge!

Do any other Heads come out and do this thing?

How Blues can complain about what he has/has not to say really confuses me. As an older (not aged) member of the City family I can only applaud what our current custodians have done for the club and find it hard to read the negative comments that are being expressed.

Some may be finding it hard because we lost a game but we should not be taking it out on such a superb owner. We lost a CL in less than 2 hours but we’ve won more than we could imagine since Sheikh Mansour came in.

Look forward to his interview every year, sure its polished spin but he's not going to give out strategic thinking to the public. We have the best ownership and management in football I believe. Some of the needy people on the thread need to give their heads a wobble, we could have the Glazers in charge!

Yeah, give me the chicken stranglers any day.....

36266150-0-image-a-34_1606745538207.jpg

Do any other Heads come out and do this thing?

How Blues can complain about what he has/has not to say really confuses me. As an older (not aged) member of the City family I can only applaud what our current custodians have done for the club and find it hard to read the negative comments that are being expressed.

Some may be finding it hard because we lost a game but we should not be taking it out on such a superb owner. We lost a CL in less than 2 hours but we’ve won more than we could imagine since Sheikh Mansour came in.

The rags, CL loss, trophies galore!! Waffle, dither and fudge....Whataboutism at its finest.

The end of season message from the best chairman in the land and all the world, was a tummy tickle puff piece.

Quelle suprise!

That's it.

The End.

Fin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.