Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

Anybody but Atlético. There's no space against them. Even Barça find it hard against Atléti, even when they had ten men at the Camp Nou a few months ago they nearly got a draw.

Wolfsburg or Benfica are the obvious two but I'd honestly rather get Madrid Bayern or Barça than Atlético.

Gutted, I'm (far) out of the country for both legs of the quarter finals, first home European game missed since we returned under Keegan (not including the game at Oakwell).

I guess I've seen my last European game this season tonight then.

Not necessarily

There's still room at the swamp on Thursday :)

Wolfsburg, Zenit or Real.

People may laugh but Real are so disfunctional at the moment that I'd certainly fancy our chances against them.

Yep. Benfica and Wolfsburg are the obvious preferences on ability alone but I'd say Atletico and Real would be next. As you mentioned, Real are the antithesis of a team with all the attitudes they've got in the dressing room. Although if we've got Mangala and Demchelis at the back they'd be scared shitless.

IMO the top three sides in Europe at the moment are Barcelona, Bayern, and PSG. In that order.

if we get drawn away leg first i would back us versus anyone

[lot tougher call now versus stronger sides without Vincent]

Just need to avoid Bayern adn Barca and we can atleast have some hopes for the Semis. I wouldn't mind if Juve came through today. With Barca and Bayern we are sitting ducks. There will be hope till the 4th/5th of April and it will all go away in the first 20 minutes. That would be the worst.

I'd take PSG ahead of Atletico, and wouldn't mind Juventus at all.

Mostly, two look weaker than the others. OF the rest, "not Barcelona" would be the only request.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.