Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

as long as PSG have Di Maria and Luiz then there is no reason not to think we can win to be honest. Those two players are woefully poor and far worse than any of our squad players.

Any chance KDB will be back for the second leg? Tough match-up and we need every advantage going for us. We can beat them but we need our players to step up!

I think KDB, Nasri and Delph are scheduled to play with the EDS during the international break. I'm guessing that means all three should be available for both legs in some capacity.

So 1400, or 2100, if City press for the full allocation, and UEFA and the Police agree.

For those wanting to know about the ticket allocation.

Chelsea will be allotted 1,400 tickets for fans to attend the Parc des Princes in February, having received 2,100 for last year's fixture.

• Chelsea's allocation is 1,400 after having 2,100 for last season's match
  • Paris is on high security after terror attacks killed 130 people in November
  • There were allegations of racism when Chelsea fans were in Paris last year

You have the better team overall and it's kind of sad both our teams will be missing one of our best players in Veratti and Kompany. For me Veratti is your best player, full stop. He's terrific and the best central all round midfielder in the world. Kompany of course is our captain and by far best defender so we will really be weakened without him. I think both teams will score and it should make for a good attacking game. I think your youth, work ethic and power will overcome us unfortunately. But let's see. Here's to a good game.

Not seen us recently then? We're always left wide open but that doesn't mean we play attacking football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.