Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

Either way, it's far fetched and seems like a Kop out that the initial conspiracy everyone said would happen, didn't happen. It's like there has to be a conspiracy.
All this time poor franksinatra has been accused of being pidge.. Haha!

Kind of weird how the four clubs deemed to be the bookies faves drew the four clubs deemed to be outsiders, just sayin' y' all. No implication of bias etc. ;-)

Certainly not. He always puts City down.

Can't fool me, Michael!

vm.jpg

So it's psg,don't really know how I feel about drawing them as most of us were hoping for Wolfsburg or Benfica but at the end of the day you eventually have to play the better teams so let's just hope we don't get anymore injuries,and maybe have de bruyne back more so for the home leg and give it a go that's all we can ask,in my opinion these two games could be a lot closer than we think...

Just from what I've seen of us and then this season, I think we will get twatted

Oh well
I think your right brother.

We haven't beaten anybody decent and in decent form all season. We have played all our current top league teams and got mullerd. PSG are far better than scousepool, Totenham, Leicster! Et al. Unfortunately we also have a manager unable to motivate anyone this season. I don't see it changing. I think PSG will be very happy with the draw. We are currently no better than Wolfsburg or benfica. I live in hope. Unfortunately the small amount of optimism I've had throughout the season pre 'Big' games has often been negated by halftime of said match. Or pellegrini has had a Face palm moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.