Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

i stated that the "big guns" would be kept apart, if you want to believe that its done honestly and fair then thats up to your good self, i personally think its bent as fuck, only my opinion of course

Real, Bayern and Barca have not met each other in the CL 1/4 stage since the 2008/09 season (Barca v Bayern) - the odds of them not meeting in the last 7 years are bloody slim.

Either way, it's far fetched and seems like a Kop out that the initial conspiracy everyone said would happen, didn't happen. It's like there has to be a conspiracy.

22.86% chance that it would happen. It's the big three being kept apart for 7 years on the trot in an unseeded draw that's a far less likely one, 1.96%. Given that the tournament organiser have a direct financial interest in these teams making the latter stages there's a reason people are generally suspicious of the draw process. Look at Real's history of draws in the last 16 and quarter-finals and if nothing's going on they've been unbelievably lucky.

what's the chance (if any) of someone with a Cityzens membership getting 2 tickets for the away leg?

22.86% chance that it would happen. It's the big three being kept apart for 7 years on the trot in an unseeded draw that's a far less likely one, 1.96%. Given that the tournament organiser have a direct financial interest in these teams making the latter stages there's a reason people are generally suspicious of the draw process. Look at Real's history of draws in the last 16 and quarter-finals and if nothing's going on they've been unbelievably lucky.
So is it balls of different weight?

So is it balls of different weight?

Don't know, could be. Could be 3 heated balls and 2 chilled ones if they wanted to manufacture that draw yesterday. I'm not saying I believe in it myself but the numbers are starting to get crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.