Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

I'm surprised by your enthusiam at playing PSG.
I often watch PSG in France, and this year they're at a huge level.
They're not as good as Bayern and Barca that's for sure, but between drawing Atletico and PSG, not sure the second choice is the best.
Paris has not played many great teams yet this season, but only two defeats in 46 matchs, and 38 victories if I remember correctly, that is huge.
Chelsea's fans were as happy as you are when they have drawn PSG in 1/8, but Paris even without his best player (Verratti) managed to win at Stamford Bridge.

They got a big defense, Thiago Silva is a monster, and David Luiz is really solid too, maybe you think he is the player he was at Chelsea but not anymore, and same thought for Marquinhos (Barca undeniably tries to recruit him), Aurier will come back soon, offensively he has some skills.

midfield, Verratti monster, Motta when he is playing with Marco is great too, but against Chelsea he struggled cause he was the only tower, Matuidi is not that good this year that's true, but they have Rabiot, Pastore (huge).

In attack, I have the same feelings, you think Di Maria is the same player he was at United, that's not true anymore, he has huge stats this season (13 goals and 16 assists in 36 matchs), against Chelsea he was not that good but his assist was genius.

Ibrahimovic, I don't need to talk about him, Cavani has some troubles in scoring goals but in the game he is dangerous, same with Moura but this one has a stereotyped game.
I don't talk about Trapp, excellent in Champions League (except his huge error against Madrid)

PSG is clearly favourite for this confrontation, even bookmakers admit it (3.60 the draw, 5.10 victory of City away)

Last edited:
You know Chelsea is mid table in the 'BPL' right? congratulations on crushing them!

Well I saw the PL ranking since Hiddink arrives at Chelsea and they are third of the PL and undefeated, so yeah you're right that's not the Chelsea which won the CL, but they have better results than City recently

Relatively happy with that draw, they're probably bang in the middle of the 7 possible opponents in terms of difficulty. We know how to handle their style of play as well and they don't have the legs up front to really press us high. It'll be a serious test in midfield but Yaya looks motivated and if we can give Dinho a bit of a rest to get him fresh...

Wow, happy I booked tickets when I did... I got them £226 cheaper per person than what's being shown now! Robbing bar stewards.

Paris SG will crush the BPL again. Only three of your players would fit our team. I don't understand where you get the confidence from. You guys have big problems with great games... You lost to Leceister, and twice to Liverpool 3-0...
This is our chance to let the world know how much Paris SG projet surpasses yours. Our defense will eat Aguero alive (if he is not injured by then).
Di Maria Pastore and Zlatan will humiliate your defense.
That Victor Hugo has a lot to fucking answer for........ like the Artful Dodger but with snails and a whiff of garlic

Over on red cafe there talking about psg v city tie the majority say we have no chance and there describing the game as el cashico.one Utd fan said he fancys city to win and then another poster said he wudnt want city to beat Isis! Haha the new bitters

Nice draw especially with 2nd leg at home.

It'll be nice to see Ibra play, always been a big fan of his

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.