Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

Just from what I've seen of us and then this season, I think we will get twatted

Oh well

Verratti is out of both legs, we can handle Motta, Matuidi and Rabiot as long as we have the numbers in there and Yaya is motivated.

He's out for the first leg, uncertain for the second.
But Paris has some greats midfielders, Pastore, Rabiot, Motta sometimes, he was hugely pressed at St. Bridge so that was difficult for him but he delivered a great pass in the second goal.
Maybe the battle of midfield will be win by City, but I think in defense and offense PSG has better cards.

Whilst we should be doing better in our league, the league is full of quality. PSG play in a league slightly better than the SPL, so their silly 9-0 drubbings of teams worry me not. Over the two legs I fancy us to do it.

Whilst we should be doing better in our league, the league is full of quality. PSG play in a league slightly better than the SPL, so their silly 9-0 drubbings of teams worry me not. Over the two legs I fancy us to do it.

I agree on that, Ligue 1 is very very poor, and Paris is the only good team.
But PL has been hugely decreasing recently, see the last good team which played on CL was Chelsea season they won, and only because of their defense.

The PL is dominated by Leicester and Tottenham, not huge teams...and City is only 4th, with West Ham and United near. I don't think this year City is a huge team, maybe next season with Guardiola, I hope for you.

Me too. We have a pretty good away record in the CL. For once. So with the away leg first I rather fancy us. KDB back maybe and Nasri to take some of the workload in the league? Hmm...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.