Champions League 19/20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by cptaidan88, 20 May 2019.

1. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

Team supported:
    You are Banned!... Reason - "rag".
    Have the club changed their stance on SC holders subscribing to the CL because I'm fairly sure they offered a guaranteed ticket if we reached the final in previous seasons.

Just rang the club to ask the question and was told CL tickets are not guaranteed this season for supporters on the CL scheme.

2. bluesmith

bluesmith

No change. We have 40K+ season ticket holder its impossible to guarantee everyone a ticket as we are lucky to get a third of that for any final.

3. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

Team supported:
    You are Banned!... Reason - "rag".
    Ah right..I get what you're saying, it's just I thought those on the CL scheme were guaranteed a final ticket.

Anyone know how many we have on the CL scheme? I wouldn't have thought over 10k.

4. GortonBlue62

GortonBlue62

I don't know the exact numbers but I'd guess that any SC holder on the CL scheme will get a ticket for the final if they want one.

I know plenty of fans on the CL scheme who go to all the home games and have no intention of going to the final, wherever it is.

More surprisingly I know one or two people who do all the domestic aways and are luke warm about going to the final.

Anecdotal 'evidence' I know, but I'd be surprised if any CL scheme members missed out on the final.

BlueMoonRisin' likes this.
  5. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Team Pep
    So 1 good team and 2 mediocre ones should be perfect then?

6. bluesmith

bluesmith

I'd guess more like 20k but they couldn't guarantee everyone gets one in case 30k signed up. My gut feel is that anyone on the scheme would get one for most final, Wembley or Paris might be different.

Last edited: 14 Aug 2019
    BlueMoonRisin' likes this.
  7. David 'El Mago' Silva

David 'El Mago' Silva

Which pot are Unite..oh.

8. xgorton

xgorton

The Thursday night pot of piss.

Stoned Rose and dennishasdoneit like this.
  9. Manchester33

Manchester33

Depends what you define as 'good'. I'd rather avoid Madrid and Athletico from pot 2. Benfica, Shaktar or AJAX would require less energy from the team.

Pot 3 and 4 contain no teams who should have any real ambition to cause us problems, but I'd rather see us play the weakest teams available which should give us the best chance to get through.

10. colorado blue

colorado blue

Ahh didn't know winners got a pass too. Crazy they give the Europa winners a top seed, the fact they are in that competition shows they don't deserve it imo.