FT results
BATE Borisov vs Bay Munich 3-1
Benfica vs Barcelona 0-2
Cluj vs Man Utd 1-2
Nordsjaelland vs Chelsea 0-4
Galatasaray vs Braga 0-2
Juventus vs Shak Donetsk 1-1
Valencia vs Lille 2-0

heh, just saw this on twitter. For the first 15 minutes they almost were knee deep.

kenbarlow1.jpg

Re: Puyol injury.

MCFC BOB said:
I'm not going to the run the risk of being banned, but it can be found on Twitter. My god that is a bad injury.

Don't see why not. Bad tackles get posted all the time. Definitely painful.

561978_10151035189751886_526500016_n.jpg

Pretty poor result from Bayern.
Watched the United game and it was a poor match. Stagnant movement, slow passing and court on the break a couple of times. Even at the end almost conceded. Rooney was good and RVP had one great finish and lucky finish.

As for Cleverly, I will bet anyone, anything that Zaha will clearly be a better player than him.

supercrystal7 said:
As for Cleverly, I will bet anyone, anything that Zaha will clearly be a better player than him.

Heard he scored two stunners tonight, will he turn out a top player though or the latest in the very long line of young wingers who look amazing as teenagers and turn out to be kind of meh. Who is better at the moment, Zaha or Redmond?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.