Champions League 2016/17: Playoff Round - Steaua Bucharest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't fuck up lads; just booked my Bournemouth ticket. If it does go tits up, we'll be in the EL and that means the Cherries game will be shifted to the sunday (EL group games the previous thursday), and I can't make sunday games.

If you're heading over to Bucharest, best remember to pack everything you'll need;

une-messe-pour-dracula-g.jpg

;-)

So that's the Rumanian Crystal Palace with 2 stars on top of their badge. The rags will point out in all their envy, that Steau has won more silverware than we ever will.
Of the 5 teams I reckon this is not a bad draw at all. Good to be away first. We are clear favorites and should be able to qualify.

Wonder if we'll get a few new Romanian members sign up on here to give us a rough guide to Bucharest like we got we we drew Timosoara, the run down if i recall correctly was quite comprehensive, even right down to how magnificent and cheap the whores were.
Do you have any questions? I will tell you everything there is to know tomorrow, as today I am working and I can't write to much.

Eh ? We'll have played Sunderland and Stoke by then, oh and Steau in the first game.

Your right, apologize. I was thinking about Pep's first home match but I missed Sunderland.
Still I think it's a bit early to call for the academy players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.