Champions League 2016/17: Playoff Round - Steaua Bucharest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, they are the Romanian rags. 50% of romanians football kind of fans support them. As do the media, the referees and anyone else. Sh*t team with false comunism history. Fu*k them!

I was referring to the kit.
Btw, I guess you support Rapid? If so I understand your mild emotional reaction. I sympathise with you now that Rapid somehow disappeared from the radar for whatever mysterious reason and for whatever it's worth in what is to said a corrupt football league.

Btw, a few months back at a Dutch football programm some ex-players were asked what was their best memory from a European awaygame. Up until the moment one of them said: Bucharest, Rumania because the p[lace it loaded with the most beautiful women you have ever seen. The ones who had been there agreed unanymous.

Could have been worse. Glad we avoided Roma.

If we make sure the first leg is a big win (3-0) the second leg could be a chance to see a few academy lads.
Hell no, if we conceded two in the first 20 minutes they'd be in a pressure cooker of a situation

We shouldn't be taking any chances in this tie whatsoever

So that's the Rumanian Crystal Palace with 2 stars on top of their badge. The rags will point out in all their envy, that Steau has won more silverware than we ever will.
Of the 5 teams I reckon this is not a bad draw at all. Good to be away first. We are clear favorites and should be able to qualify.
Clubs with stars on top of the their badges are so fucking small time.

decent draw. Have to show respect at any level but you'd hope City should navigate this one and settle into the groups.

This could be,But shouldn't be a tricky tie.
In Pep we trust to get the boys up for this and a nice full,big atmosphere at home for the 2nd leg if the boys need that push over the line.

Went to Bucharest years ago to inspect a faulty truck when I was in the mob,,,, 30 mins checking the truck was safe to drive back (knew it was before I left home) and three days on the lash... dirt cheap then, not sure about now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.