Champions League 2016/17: Playoff Round - Steaua Bucharest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question: is Bluemoon commonly accepted as a platform for sex tourism on top of football?
Bit confused, mods. Asking for a short statement here.
Calm down, its all a tongue in cheek reference to a resident of the town of Timosoara whom signed up on here to extol the virtues of his fine city and its magnificent prostitutes when we drew their team in the Europa many moons ago.

Surreally, I know 3 words/phrases in Romanian:

Buna Dimineata (Boona Dimi Nietza) = Good Morning
Multsumesc (Mult zoo mesc) = Thank You
Dobitoch = Wanker

Famously we asked my (romanian-fluent) daughter what was the Romanian for "The referee's a wanker". She said she didn't know the Romanian for referee, but....

Dorte Dracu Bau. Go to hell you arsehole.

Hey cityzens, i'm a fan from Serbia for a long time, and i'm thrilled cause this moment finally came. City is playing in my neighborhood!! I was so exited last season that we might play cl final in Milano, but unfortunately Madrid knocked us out. But in 11 days i'm gonna watch City live for the first time in my life. As i never bought tickets for our games, and i hope i might watch from away fans sector, i need u to help me how to do it guys :) If somebody know how i can buy a ticket(remember, i'm from Serbia :D ) please, answer here, pm.
CTID

Hi welcome, are you a real Serbian or a Russian who wants to beat us all up?

Just got a flight Liverpool to Bucharest (Monday to Friday) much less than Manchester to Bucharest. May be of use to City fans going to the away game.

Hey cityzens, i'm a fan from Serbia for a long time, and i'm thrilled cause this moment finally came. City is playing in my neighborhood!! I was so exited last season that we might play cl final in Milano, but unfortunately Madrid knocked us out. But in 11 days i'm gonna watch City live for the first time in my life. As i never bought tickets for our games, and i hope i might watch from away fans sector, i need u to help me how to do it guys :) If somebody know how i can buy a ticket(remember, i'm from Serbia :D ) please, answer here, pm.
CTID
Welcome to the board.

I was referring to the kit.
Btw, I guess you support Rapid? If so I understand your mild emotional reaction. I sympathise with you now that Rapid somehow disappeared from the radar for whatever mysterious reason and for whatever it's worth in what is to said a corrupt football league.

Btw, a few months back at a Dutch football programm some ex-players were asked what was their best memory from a European awaygame. Up until the moment one of them said: Bucharest, Rumania because the p[lace it loaded with the most beautiful women you have ever seen. The ones who had been there agreed unanymous.
Yes, I support Rapid and yes, 80% of Romanian girls are very beautiful. 30% are gorgeous. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.