Champions League 2016/17: Playoff Round - Steaua Bucharest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you will have little to no chance of getting a ticket in the City end as we introduced a system where you buy your ticket with your membership and then you have to collect your ticket in the city the game is played in showing you passport matches with your membership.

They may forgo it for this game but highly unlikely as it's an excellent way on keeping tabs on all those that attend.
They're definitely not forgoing it, if you want a ticket, you will have to pick it up in Bucharest with passport as last season.

feck it deffo going
Russia with Hearts would have been well over a grand if those pesky Maltesers hadnt beat us
so this is half the price and a better trip
Monday to Wednesday for me

Bit harsh that mate I'm in East level 3 and not too keen to have to move.

Sorry mate, I meant that I'm not arsed about BT :-)

I sit in Level 3 myself so it pisses me off when City debit your account then tell you that you have to move.

feck it deffo going
Russia with Hearts would have been well over a grand if those pesky Maltesers hadnt beat us
so this is half the price and a better trip
Monday to Wednesday for me

Bring a mate.. Bucharest got everything a couple of lads might wish for, and it´s cheap as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.