Champions League 2016/17: Playoff Round - Steaua Bucharest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the groups decided now

Sorry to have to ask but is there a link to who else are in which pots so far?
I did one before this week's games based on everything going with coefficient so worth updating it. Shakhtar & Olimpiacos have gone out so Pot 2 is still the same, although Porto have a tough game against Roma.

We know that Pot 1 will be Real, Barcelona, Bayern, Leicester, PSG, Juventus, Benfica, CSKA Moscow.

If everything goes with coefficients and I've got it right, Pot 2 would be:
Atletico
Dortmund
Arsenal
Us
Sevilla
Porto
Napoli
Leverkusen

Us and Porto are the teams that need to qualify in that group.

Pot 3 would be:
FC Basel (qualified)
Spurs (qualified)
Dinamo Kiev (qualified)
Lyon (qualified)
Villareal
Ajax
PSV (qualified)
Sporting Lisbon (qualified)

Pot 4 would be:
Plzen
Borussia Moenchengladbach
Legia Warsaw
Brugge (qualified)
Besiktas (qualified)
Salzburg
Celtic
Apoel Nicosia

The final pots will obviously depend on the play-off games but if Roma do beat Porto, they'll go into Pot 4 with Basel moving into Pot 2 and Plzen into Pot 3.

Last edited:
SS level 3 s/t holder and on all cup schemes and yet again having to move seat due to stand being closed....i can understand being moved because of away fans having large allocation but not because they wont open the bloody stand...mind you price is cheap enough...

Sorry mate, I meant that I'm not arsed about BT :-)

I sit in Level 3 myself so it pisses me off when City debit your account then tell you that you have to move.

Ok :-) I agree, not going to go down too well with season ticket holders if they do shut tier 3. Also agree with you that BT not great.

Fcuking wankers, I'm sat inperth pissed gutted I can't go on another top euro trip. enjoy every minute boys n girls wish I was there. CTID x

SS level 3 s/t holder and on all cup schemes and yet again having to move seat due to stand being closed....i can understand being moved because of away fans having large allocation but not because they wont open the bloody stand...mind you price is cheap enough...
Have you had an e-mail about this? What's the price, heard nothing yet.

To any blues going over - Bucharest is a bit of a mad city in my experience...pretty rough in parts. I had a great time, but I imagine there'll be a tasty atmosphere around the ground.
Watch out for feral dogs. And take suncream/niqab, it will be red hot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.