Champions League 2016/17: Playoff Round - Steaua Bucharest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed to see City closing East & West Level 3 again for this. Inevitably means those fans on the scheme being relocated to some crap seats.

Not that I'm arsed about them, but BT & their cronies will be loving that.

Dont understand with all the Rumanians here now they could have given them one end.

Disappointed to see City closing East & West Level 3 again for this. Inevitably means those fans on the scheme being relocated to some crap seats.

Bit harsh that mate I'm in East level 3 and not too keen to have to move.

Don't see how were going to be anywhere near ready enough for the season opener and champs league. I imagine Pep must be very disappointed with the clubs organization for this pre season.

The Colin Bell level 3 and South stand level 3 are closed for this game.

Don't see how were going to be anywhere near ready enough for the season opener and champs league. I imagine Pep must be very disappointed with the clubs organization for this pre season.

or maybe he wanted more time on the training ground to get his thoughts through.

Really pleased with that draw. Take care of business in Romania and make the game at home a formality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.