Champions League 2020/21

I never went last year and one of the reasons I never wanted to see it three quarters empty.

I dont think you have missed out on much.
Aye, I see what you mean but after going there in 2008 for our CL game against Inter, it’s just one of those magical football stadiums where you can feel the history of the place. Kind of didn't want to miss any opportunity to go before it goes if you get me? Them’s the breaks, I suppose. What a ground though.

Aye, I see what you mean but after going there in 2008 for our CL game against Inter, it’s just one of those magical football stadiums where you can feel the history of the place. Kind of didn't want to miss any opportunity to go before it goes if you get me? Them’s the breaks, I suppose. What a ground though.

Oh yes fully understand. Went there for the first time in 1996 watching Milan pretty much clinch the title with a back four, which looked like it was tied together on a piece of string, baggio, savicevic and a young Gianfranco Zola for Parma.

Went to a coppa semi final, freezing cold, and spent most of the game in a cafe on the spiral entrances. Agree about visiting one last time, was hoping to go to a serie a match one final time to see it, but thats not a given now.

For me probably the most Iconic stadium in europe.

To be fair I wouldn't worry about about gobshites on the internet, most (if not all) are media sheep , repeat shit they've read in the papers to try to sound like a Football expert . Most would eat dogshit if they read it tasted like chocolate in the Sun !
They are all arm chair tits.

Oh yes fully understand. Went there for the first time in 1996 watching Milan pretty much clinch the title with a back four, which looked like it was tied together on a piece of string, baggio, savicevic and a young Gianfranco Zola for Parma.

Went to a coppa semi final, freezing cold, and spent most of the game in a cafe on the spiral entrances. Agree about visiting one last time, was hoping to go to a serie a match one final time to see it, but thats not a given now.

For me probably the most Iconic stadium in europe.
The 1996 game sounds like a belting trip, great game to be at! I’ve always loved AC since I was a kid from the Sacchi era, think that when we were going to Istanbul I was just as excited to watch them really. Especially Maldini, one of my favourite ever players.

I think you’re probably right about it being the most iconic. The Bernabeu is right up there though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.