Champions League 2020/21

Just as I thought - not a group of death but a group of excuciating torture - champions of Portugal, and Greek and French powerhouses. I wondered what the bloody great microwave and the industrial magnets were for. Will we ever get Cluj?
This should be a straight forward group. As most have been for about five years.

The 1996 game sounds like a belting trip, great game to be at! I’ve always loved AC since I was a kid from the Sacchi era, think that when we were going to Istanbul I was just as excited to watch them really. Especially Maldini, one of my favourite ever players.

I think you’re probably right about it being the most iconic. The Bernabeu is right up there though.

Yeah always had a soft spot for Milan (Fioremtina also -batigol) dating back to Gazzetta and having the likes of Van Basten, Gullitt etc.

Did not feel the Bernabeu. Looks like a car park from the outside and having only seen a full match, watching City, which sometimes that can skew your view due to your treatment and location within the stadium.
I was there when it was almost empty when Barca were winning there 6-2, but only got in for the last 20 mins.

Camp Nou was different again. Absolutely loved it, loved the ‘Barca song’ all the political history and history of all the great players who have played on that pitch.

Just as I thought - not a group of death but a group of excuciating torture - champions of Portugal, and Greek and French powerhouses. I wondered what the bloody great microwave and the industrial magnets were for. Will we ever get Cluj?
If we can't win that group we might as well pack the CL in.

It’ll be interesting to see how fixtures play in to prem matches. Getting through group stages is as much about navigating domestic games as qualifying. Whether rags qualify or not, I don’t see a lot of rotation ahead for them.

Should ... in theory *should* help us in the league games if we need to rest key players midweek but only after the first 3-4 games of the group I guess after having won the group or secured top spot as Pep likes to do ... hopefully we can do that around the fifth and sixth fixture of the group in late nov early dec.

We are joint favourites to win the competition on Skybet!
Us and Bayern @ 4/1
If you had a spare £20.00 - would you put it on us? Be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.