Champions League 2020/21

The fact we are in the draw , is boiling the piss of oppostion fans , and now we have a favourable draw it will wind them up even further , looking forward to cruising through the group and crumbling in the quarter finals to some non-descript struggling mid table team ,its the City way :)

I am not blaming Marseille. The point is that it distorts the competition. Covid conditions are different across Europe but UEFA should have rules which are fair for everyone. Conditions should be the same for both legs. If the home leg has 1000 fans then so should the away leg. UEFA can't overrule governments anywhere so presumably it's a decision for politicians in each country in any event.

UEFA being fair ??

A true fantasist .

I am not blaming Marseille. The point is that it distorts the competition. Covid conditions are different across Europe but UEFA should have rules which are fair for everyone. Conditions should be the same for both legs. If the home leg has 1000 fans then so should the away leg. UEFA can't overrule governments anywhere so presumably it's a decision for politicians in each country in any event.

They tried to be fair giving a 30% maximum cap on the number of seats, then if some governments allow fewer people that's not their fault is it? The other option would have simply been to ban fans entirely.

Conditions should be the same on both legs? Lol yeah right because usually all stadiums in Europe have the same number of seats and same number of fans attending. Conditions at the Bernabeu and in a small Danish stadium are the exact same.

Knocked PSG out in Q/F 2016
You know what I meant, as if I did not know that! Why do people have to make a point on every post on this forum! It’s ruining this place, can’t someone post something without being corrected for once or does everyone want to right all the sodding time?

So were knocking UEFA for putting rules in place to allow fans back into the ground? UEFA can only put their own rules in place which they have rightly done.

You know what I meant, as if I did not know that! Why do people have to make a point on every post on this forum! It’s ruining this place, can’t someone post something without being corrected for once or does everyone want to right all the sodding time?
*to be right

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.