Champions League - 2021/22

Finally got email notification of where I am sat. My usual seat in Block 303. That block was not showing on the planner when I looked the other day.

Just the card activation now to go !
303 still isn't showing but those of us in the CL Cup scheme get our normal seat, there are too many to relocate manageably unlike for the League Cup which is usually the scheme with the lowest take-up.

303 still isn't showing but those of us in the CL Cup scheme get our normal seat, there are too many to relocate manageably unlike for the League Cup which is usually the scheme with the lowest take-up.
Cut off at caller no 1 still no debit or notifications

ive been charged for RB and I didn't apply . not interested in this "comp"
You sadly will now have to spend hours on the phone trying to get your money back !
No normal business would survive under our structure. You cannot keep pissing off your core fans.

ive been charged for RB and I didn't apply . not interested in this "comp"
If its paid different method to seasoncard get your bank to sort it as an unauthorised transaction. I had to do this for a lad on my Friends and Family list who doesn't even have a seasoncard this year. Other than the teams and the Community work this club is shit at everything

Received an email saying my Leipzig mobile ticket will be sent to me. I'm on PAH. Problem coming up. They've taken the money from my account.

Received an email saying my Leipzig mobile ticket will be sent to me. I'm on PAH. Problem coming up. They've taken the money from my account.
If you chose PAH Leipzig ticket will also be PAH that’s if they eventually turn up in our accounts

If you chose PAH Leipzig ticket will also be PAH that’s if they eventually turn up in our accounts
I can only remember being offered PAH when I purchased my season card. I can't see anywhere where City have told me OR I need to tell them PAH for any of my 3 Cup schemes. Are they trying to force me to go mobile ticketing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.