Champions League - 2021/22

Had email from the club yesterday saying our seats aren’t available so we’re being relocated. Really pleased with the seats we’re being relocated to, as they’re in 93:20.
In fact, upon closer inspection, and having done a double take, I’m extra pleased because they are, in fact...... our own seats!!!!

Had email from the club yesterday saying our seats aren’t available so we’re being relocated. Really pleased with the seats we’re being relocated to, as they’re in 93:20.
In fact, upon closer inspection, and having done a double take, I’m extra pleased because they are, in fact...... our own seats!!!!
you mean your old ones in 123 ?

No, I thought that at first but it’s definitely our new ones. Still gutted about having to move
thats what i thought you meant,they've relocated you to your seats !

if you had been moved to 123,i would have been on the blower to my mate,he still half believes them seats are still there and they just wanted him out .

thats what i thought you meant,they've relocated you to your seats !

if you had been moved to 123,i would have been on the blower to my mate,he still half believes them seats are still there and they just wanted him out .
Same here, I’m sure they’re still there!

You sadly will now have to spend hours on the phone trying to get your money back !
No normal business would survive under our structure. You cannot keep pissing off your core fans.
i won't get in if i wanted to. i still haven't been able to download my season card. can't believe how my love for the game and even my club has eroded away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.