Champions League - 2021/22

Hope others do the same.
We got 50K for Hoffenheim and Shaktar in 2018/2019. And 40K for Lyon (was the 1st game, same as Leipzig).

We seem to be well down on that level. Maybe a lack of tourists? Those CL games always had a pretty different crowd.
I'm a bit puzzled by our crowds & ticket demand this season, for home and away games.
Other comparable clubs don't seem similarly affected?
We have a very old demographic in our fanbase. In fact I think there was a survey a few years back which suggested we have the oldest fans in the PL. On that basis we will also have more vulnerable fans than most. I am not in the vunerable group but I missed our first two home games this season because I caught Covid. That said crowds have been below capacity at United and Liverpool which I suspect is the tourist affect. It is not easy travelling anywhere at the moment.

We have a very old demographic in our fanbase. In fact I think there was a survey a few years back which suggested we have the oldest fans in the PL. On that basis we will also have more vulnerable fans than most. I am not in the vunerable group but I missed our first two home games this season because I caught Covid. That said crowds have been below capacity at United and Liverpool which I suspect is the tourist affect. It is not easy travelling anywhere at the moment.
Barclays survey 2015

Attachments

• A2F5A3D3-1530-4932-8B78-8C943E1F7E97.jpeg
    A2F5A3D3-1530-4932-8B78-8C943E1F7E97.jpeg
    354 KB · Views: 57
Finally got cost for Joe’s …

Attachments

• 219917B7-16AF-4247-9956-5D16D8F0464E.jpeg
    219917B7-16AF-4247-9956-5D16D8F0464E.jpeg
    419.1 KB · Views: 77
It is, I don't think that will change. You generally need purchase history for uefa games.
except season card holders who can buy 6
and me and other seasoncard holders on the scheme that can buy 5

except,a lot like me cant be arsed anymore for the other " 5 "

in the words of talk talk,such a shame

Not able to go to PSG anyway, so not looked into the practicalities, but we could face similar issues for Bruges.

You have to have a pass on the Belgian Covid App to enter Belgian football grounds, and we can't get a pass if you had your vaccinations in the UK.

Minor issue of Belgium not allowing people from the UK in at present to overcome first.
You can go to Belgium if double vaccinated as it stands?

except season card holders who can buy 6
and me and other seasoncard holders on the scheme that can buy 5

except,a lot like me cant be arsed anymore for the other " 5 "

in the words of talk talk,such a shame
Leipzig are selling tickets for the game at the etihad,(on their website )

Can’t confirm but looks as though we have stopped selling tickets for leipzig in third tiers because there selling that badly all third tiers have gone from 400+ tickets in each to sold out. It’s either that or free tickets, either way it’s piss poor for a champions league game priced at £20.00
I`m gutted this will be half full.
yeah . I KNOW !! who cares about the empty seat counters.... well. i fukin do !
FFS its £20.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.