Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We flying to Dusseldorf on the day of the game

What is the crack with trains. Are they included in match ticket like I have heard?

What is it like getting back to Dusseldorf after the game also?

Cheers
We had no problem getting the metro back to Dortmund station and then the train back to Dusseldorf after the match in 2012. All covered by the match ticket.

Anyone just had a text saying card payment failed for the Dortmund game, update your details?

Even though my cards valid for all three tickets. Payment has gone out of my account and all three confirmation e-mails arrived?
Will this lot ever get this right !!!

Going the scenic way to Copenhagen
Liv Krakow
Krakow Copenhagen
Copenhagen to Gdansk
Gdansk to Liv
£110
Planning a day out in Malmö
£11ew on the train

Going the scenic way to Copenhagen
Liv Krakow
Krakow Copenhagen
Copenhagen to Gdansk
Gdansk to Liv
£110
Planning a day out in Malmö
£11ew on the train
The route I took in 2009 was a bit more relaxing,
Manc - Amsterdam £70 return
Seat on the overnight train 'Dam to Copenhagen £60 return.
The saving on direct flights paid for 2 nights hotel in Copenhagen

For anyone looking to book any flights sort your flight out via skyscanner etc then book through Opodo using their free 30 prime trial they are about a third cheaper :+)

Or, sort your flights out using skyscanner then go to the companies offering them. No booking fees, and the bottom price.
PS. Ryanair will not sort out any errors when their flights are not booked through them. Don't know about other flight companies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.