champions league displays 2013-14

Hi lads, I have put a thread on the travel page about a new venture we are setting up. We have also emailed various supporters clubs as well. We are organising travel to all away matches as well as normal flights and accommodation.if you need any travel then I hope you could consider us as we will be giving discounts to city fans and also our subscribers. Thanks mac.

Citymac68@gmail.com

'Manchester so much to answer for' (The Smiths)
Would be a decent idea for a banner, maybe with a select few legend players on it?

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Why not look at doing something similar to what happened at the hamburg game, using lots of inflatables ??? that was organised over facebook if i remember correctly.

Or even ballons like the palace fans did, it would barely cost anything for both idea.
No balloons please!
ma4e5a3y.jpg

wearethesouthstand said:
sam-caddick said:
Like the previous River Plate photo, something like this I would like to see! They can always get cut down during games.

boca-fans-1.jpg

Mosaics would be good to see as well.

ok, mosaics...any particular suggestions? i love the joe mercer picture holding up the old league championship for example
It would have to be something flatter because the tiers are too small to have portrait mosaics.

RLPN5K2CVZBU0QBNIT3NVQXINTMVC0O2F4WCMRJHOYBYDQPR.jpg

I'd love to see something like this being done again.. could be in a league game too tho.. derby?

or, what I'd actually like to see that we'd do something like this in a game like v Norwich in Nov. Try to get everyone (incl. players!) up for the game when the game is not the most glamorous

Is there any plans for the away games? Perhaps one of the surfer flags could be held up by the front row like we've seen some foreign fans at our place? Anyone fancy taking a surfer flag in their hand luggage instead of something they might actually need?

cptaidan88 said:
Is there any plans for the away games? Perhaps one of the surfer flags could be held up by the front row like we've seen some foreign fans at our place? Anyone fancy taking a surfer flag in their hand luggage instead of something they might actually need?

Yes I agree, looks good when long flags are held up by some of front row and bounced up and down etc. a big flag would go in back of my car !

Those river plate pictures with streamers etc look brilliant , do like the long flags that drape from front to back of tier..

what we need is a full end of city, but city that wants to stand and sing, then we could have the tape and banners and singing and standing and all the displays like the european fans do. and obviously for this to happen either the family stand needs to be moved or the away fans need to be moved, personally i think the latter would be better, and move them somewhere in the east stand. I dont know how much headway has been made on the safe standing front, but i remember city saying they were going to trial it, if we can get this in the south stand and have it all standing, both tiers, and the 3rd after the extension. then this could only further help displays for the CL etc.

ConnorMc96 said:
what we need is a full end of city, but city that wants to stand and sing, then we could have the tape and banners and singing and standing and all the displays like the european fans do. and obviously for this to happen either the family stand needs to be moved or the away fans need to be moved, personally i think the latter would be better, and move them somewhere in the east stand. I dont know how much headway has been made on the safe standing front, but i remember city saying they were going to trial it, if we can get this in the south stand and have it all standing, both tiers, and the 3rd after the extension. then this could only further help displays for the CL etc.

^

After the South Stand chucking all the cards at players when the club tried this before I can't see it happening anywhere apart from possibly the Family stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.