Champions League Draw - 29th August '24 | Opponents (pg69) | Fixtures (pg128)

Me again. How did you get the co-efficients for teams that have gone none previously?
If a team has no recent European history, its country coefficient is used to determine its seeding so first timers from England or Spain would be ranked higher than a team from for example, Austria. All the info can be found here:

Me again. How did you get the co-efficients for teams that have gone none previously?
@Alfie Budd has provided a better answer than I was going to waffle towards.

I normally do the leg work but have found an excellent twitter account that I have stolen from to get the image with the provisional pots. @FootRankings is worth a follow.

We should do what we always do: a team packed with the best players we have.

With increased squad numbers, I'd agree.

As it stands, the limits on numbers and the number of games (not least increasingly unimportant ones) will do nothing but wear players out.

The Carabao Cup should be ditched for any club that's involved in European competition. The expansion of European tournaments will ultimately kill the domestic game.

Perhaps the new format will help convince pep to extend his stay, a new challenge for him, I don’t think he’ll get a better set of players anywhere else to start the campaign with plus whatever new editions we get in the summer transfer window, fingers crossed.

Are the extra games the reason why they've cancelled FA cup replays?

Are the extra games the reason why they've cancelled FA cup replays?
UEFA and FIFA not in the slightest bit interested in anybody's domestic cup competitions.

They want excusively to take over European and World football respectively.

To cut down on fixtures teams may have to sacrifice the domestic cups.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.